Since www.hrxpress.in (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) is owned by Rainger Ventures Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). It is an online market place and an intermediary as defined by applicable law, The Company is not obliged to monitor or control the Products being sold on the Website or monitor or control any other content on the Website. However the Company at its discretion and in accordance with applicable law may choose to monitor any Product or other content and may remove any such content from the Website if the Company determines in its sole discretion that such content is in violation of any of the Company’s policies or any applicable law of the nation.
- Your name, email id, phone number and postal address.
- The exact nature of the Objectionable Content (such as whether the Objectionable Content is a Product being sold by a Seller on the Website or is a Product review or a Product description).
- The exact location (including the relevant web page link URL) where the Objectionable Content appears.
- Why do you consider the content to be objectionable?
Report of violation of your Intellectual Property Rights: The Company also respects the intellectual property rights of all entities. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated in any manner, please send us a Notice of Infringement of Intellectual Property (“IP Infringement Notice”) mentioning all details as prescribed above and/or elsewhere in the Website. Please send the IP Infringement Notice via email to us (see Contact Us section of the Website). Any incomplete or improperly filled out document may not be considered.
When you send us an Objectionable Content Notice or/and IP Infringement Notice (collectively referred to as “Notice(s)”),
- You declare that all statements made by you are true;
- You acknowledge and agree that we may share your Notice to third parties including the parties involved in the allegedly objectionable activities / infringing activities, our group companies, our advisors and other third parties;
- You agree to indemnify the Company and its group organizations against all claims which may arise in connection with such a Notice being issued by you.
Once we receive a Notice, we will evaluate the contents of the Notice and may take such action as we deem appropriate in keeping with our policies and applicable law which may include, asking further details from you or taking down the content that was the subject matter of Your Notice.
Terms & Conditions and All Other Policies: The Terms & Conditions and All Other Policies notified in the Website’s footer section (see Links provided at the bottom of the Home Page) are also an integral part of this Terms & Conditions and the User must read the same, along with the Terms & Conditions contained herein, before confirming “I Agree the Terms & Conditions”. If the User does not agree to any of the terms / conditions mentioned in any of the policies, including Terms & Conditions contained herein, the User should not proceed with the usage of the Website and/or its contents.
Redressal of Users Grievance: The aggrieved user may submit their grievances by addressing to: The CEO, Rainger Ventures Private Limited, F-203, Rose Gardens CHSL, Mumbai-Nashik Highway, Asangaon, Thane, Maharashtra, INDIA. Email: email@example.com